Sunday, June 1, 2014

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Natural Blush

Hello lovelies!

In one of my not-so-recent trips to the drugstore I stumbled upon a pretty Physicians Formula stand with new produtcts. 
The Physicians Formula Nude Wear Collection features bronzers, blushers, face powders and concealers all with natural looking finishes.


I picked up the blush in the Natural shade because I thought it would complement my skintone better than the other one. I can't remember the exact name of the color shade, but it was a pink with blue undertone and I know for sure those look bad on me.

Packaging is cute, the main reason why I bought it, but once I opened it it was kind of a dissapoinment because it is mostly cardboard with thin plastic. It has a mirror and a brush, which can come in handy if you decide to carry this on your purse. However it is cardboard, hence it wont last too long.
Blended and un-blended

Another thing of dissapoinment is that in the packaging the blush looks like it was a bit of sparkly sheen. But it is just an overspray, once you wear it once, that overspray is gone and you are left with a matte blush.
Not much of a difference

I get that this is meant to be natural looking (read sheer), so I can't really complain on the lack of pigmentation. If you really want it to show up you must pack on it, but warning, it ends up looking rather chalky.

Overall I don't recommend buying this product, unless you are barely starting with makeup and want something very natural.

Xo
Monica



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...