Sunday, August 4, 2013

New Liz Lisa Stuff

Hello lovelies!

If you guys are a reader of mine you know of my love for Liz Lisa. I hadn't purchased from the brand in a while. To be honest, I was avoiding visiting the website because I didn't want to spend too much money, but I saw they restocked some items I've been loving for so long, so I purchased them because they were also having a sale. They are getting rid of their spring/summer items.
I finally have a Liz Lisa Champouf, and it's a a pink one, and it's huge!

Since I found out about it I've been wanting one, but they rarely sell them on the website. I finally have one, it's so fluffy and soft. It also has rosy cheeks, I'm so in love with it. ♥


Also bought this cushion cover. If it weren't so bright it would match my bedding.

Finally a pink pullover. I love the bows detailing around the shoulders.

That's it for today!

Xo
Monica

15 comments :

  1. So cute gets, i love that pullower! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny(?) is so adorable :D Love it :3
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I have been visiting online stores much less now a days as well... Because I want to save up some money too!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always loved liz lisa items ^^ it's just soooo cuteeee
    http://memorable-days.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cuute! I love the sweater, how does it fit?

    kittencuddler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that teddy, is super cute.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of that brand but because of that stupidly adorable and soft-looking plush, I'll going to be on a mission to get one too!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so lucky!! :D

    http://rainbowchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love fluffy plushies :D Although I'm not a massive fan of pink but wouldn't exclude it hehe

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. The plush is so cute! I love the pink pullover as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. o(≧▽≦)o .。 Oh s lovely the plush is absolutely,
    Cute stuff!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Champouf is sO cute *-* (^3^)o

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww, I love your plush bear so much! It's totally cute *Q*
    The pink pullover is really cute too! I love its detail~! ^-^ ♡


    ♡ http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...