Sunday, June 23, 2013

BeautyMate Bright Up Nano Eye Mask Review

Hey guys!
I always have dark circles, and it doesn't help that I have sinus. My under eye area is too sensitive which makes it difficult to find something that doesn't irritate my skin. In my opinion dark circle are the second worst thing to have on your face, right after acne.

While browsing on Sasa for face masks, I stumbled upon these eye masks from the Taiwanese brand "BeautyMate" 
So the main purpose of these masks is to improve circulation around your eye area, thus it reduces swelling and discoloration making your dark circles less noticeable. Sounds very good doesn't it?
They come individually sealed. Each box comes with 7 pairs.
 The back of the box, in case you want to read it.
Both masks come in this thin plastic, and the serum is milky white.
As you can see a lof of serum is wasted. Most of it just sits of the bottom of the package.
After around 20 minutes of wearing the mask here are the results.

Price ♥♥♥♥♡: On Sasa they are $7.7. Very reasonable for seven pairs, but I just don't like paying for so much serum that goes to waste.

Formula ♥♥♥♡♡: When I placed the mask under my eyes they started burning inmediately. The burning sensation lasted a while, but eventually went away. I was king of worried I would end up red underneath my eyes, but I all went well.

Overall ♥♥♥♥♡: I think it delivered good results, my dark circle don't look as purple as they did before I put on the mask. I think the masks are good for a quick fix. So, I would recommend to use them when you want to look more awake, and less tired.

Xo
Monica

11 comments :

  1. I want to try those now. I have horrid dark circles too! You can always use the left over serum by squeezing it out and applying it on your eyes after you remove the mask or you can use it on other dark spots maybe so it's not wasted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it would help dark circles if you used them over time. I do wonder what the burning sensation was, maybe it was alcohol or something? :/ Your dark circles are the same kind as mine, I've heard that vitamin k can help the kind we have? But I haven't tried it yet!

    Check out my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think try the mask, the results in the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see the results! I gotta have this, since my dark circles are almost always there :(
    I guess the burning sensation just means it's working. xD
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really can see a difference. I am lucky that I don't have a huge problem with dark circles but my sister would love this product. Definitely passing this info along.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey monica :) i see you have bought an asian mask hahha korea cosmetic products are really popular now everywhere aren't they?
    and yes there is a visible difference before and after!

    alysia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good mask, the change after those minutes it shows!.

    and also has to be chilly now with the heat right? :)

    a greeting!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It obviously looks better with the after photo!!

    Do you want to follow each other in GFC and bloglovin? Please check my blog and tell me about it.

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this product looks really nice.
    I used but are collagen patch!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try those now. I have horrid dark circles too! You can always use the left over serum by squeezing it out and applying it on your eyes after you remove the mask or you can use it on other dark spots maybe so it's not wasted?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does show a good result in the after photo! I have dark circles under my eyes as well, so I could definitely use these. The burning worries me a bit though..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...