Wednesday, January 16, 2013

No Internet... more changes

Hey guys!
I feel so bad that I've only written two entries this entire month.Things are very hectic, and a lot of changes are happening. So long story short I will list them.

1- I'm going to take a break from college this semester.
2- Going to be working 9-5 everyday.
3- My sister moved back in with my parents (she is no longer with her husband).
4- My parents decided to foster kids again.
6- Which means I have to share a room with my sister.
7- Which means I can no longer sleep in my pink room :'( (cries*)

It is not that I don't like my sister, but she and I are complete opposites, and being in the same room means WW3. We can't get along.

At this moment I don't have internet at my house,so I'm posting this one from work. I don't have a laptop, but a big bulky desktop computer, and they have to wire all the cables to the new room. They said it would be done by this weekend.

On Monday I made sushi! My boyfriend and I  went on Sunday to buy everything, and we invited his sister and her boyfriend to help us out.
Tada!
These are the rolls I made. Not too bad for my first try though. I think it took us around 3 or 4 hours to do everything. Including eating and cleaning. My parents said they were good. Though not sure if they were being nice or they thought my sushi was actually good.

I will see you as soon as I have internet!
xo
Monica



5 comments :

  1. Good luck with living with your sister - I hope everything looks up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep, you are going thru a lot!!! e-hug! Hope things go well for your sister soon!
    I will be waiting for your posts, take your time :3
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te deseo mucha suerte y éxito Mony!x3 Espero puedas sobrevivir a la tercera guerra mundial! heheh (imagínate yo duermo con 3 de mis hermanos .__.UUU creo que tengo experiencia en el campo de batalla (?) hehe)
    Me has antojado inmensamente el sushi *__* D;
    Mucho cuidado, espero que las cosas mejoren y te vaya muy bien en el trabajo!(^^)b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with everything! The sushi looks good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...