Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Love Online Shopping

Hey guys!
I just realized this is my 100th post! It doesn't seem like, I feel like I stared this blog a few months ago. Into the subject. So I've been online shopping these days, it is just so convenient and sometimes cheaper than shopping in store. Some of the things came on the mail this week.

New circle lenses from Pinkyparadise.

Dueba Blossom Brown, Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Grey, and Geo Princess Mimi Grey. I don't plan on opening them all at once. I will save them for later, I only have opened the Puffy 3 tone. Review coming soon.

New shams for my bed

God knows I needed these badly, my old pillowcase was hideous. I wanted pastel pink ones, but I can only seem to find hot pink ones and I don't like those because my room has more of a soft/pastel feel. So for the moment I will settle for white ones.

Decoden stuff.

Since I ran out of materials for a case I'm decorating, I purchased a lot of these from Etsy. I actually have another package from Fullmoon on the way.

TonyMoly cosmetics from Ebay

The mascara and the face mist are from Costmetic.Love which always includes free samples yay! Another TonyMoly package it's on the way.

That's it's for today. Sorry for not posting anything last week, it's been hectic.

Xo
Monica 


10 comments :

  1. Your bed is so cute and girly! I have the Princess Mimi in Sesame Grey and love them. Can't wait to see your review on the Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to order circle lenses online but I've had my reservations since my eyes are graded PLUS I have astigmatism, and I'm not entirely sure how to go about that.

    Your bed is adorable by the way! I'd get a cute one like yours but because of my sleeping habits, the beds I have to go far are big and don't have much of a choice to them unless you have one specially made. x_x meh.

    Thanks for taking the time to post despite your hectic schedule!

    -Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, what about following each others?
    kisses
    http://www.inthecheckoutline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ame las piesas de deco den *-* wow tienes muchos circle esta genail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg those lenses look awesome *O* and those pillowcases too._. want them too ;O;

    xoxo

    adazzlingfairytale.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article. I'd rather do online shopping any day too, mainly out of laziness :)
    Online Shopping ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your 100th post, time flies right?! the shams for your bed are very pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. According to me Dueba Blossom Brown is the best brand for lance, normally I use Blossom Brown lance. I also use Ebay brand for cosmetics as per my view Ebay is the best brand for cosmetics. Thanks for share this fantastic post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’re totally in, Monica! Online shopping allows you to pick and choose products from a wide range of selections. Aside from that, you’ll have the chance to interact with brand representatives, and inquire about their products. It’s a great learning experience from professionals, isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...