Sunday, December 25, 2011

MAC Dazzlesphere 4

Hey Guys!
First I want to wish you a merry Christmas!
So today I'm going to review the MAC Dazzlephere #4. I received this as a birthday gift from my boss.
This set is part of their of their holiday collection, and comes with 2 dazzleglasses and 2 cremesheens. Like Venus and Rags to Riches being the dazzleglases, and Fashion Schoop and Petite Indulgange are the cremesheens.
Fashion Scoop, Rags to Riches, Like Venus, Petite Indulgence

As you can see from the swatches they are sheer, but I like sheer glosses. I especially like the cremesheens a lot, I do like the way the dazzleglases look, but after they wear off the glitter translates everywhere into your face and it's a little bit annoying. But I do like this set especially to try new shades of glosses!

At first I thought that the cremesheens looked very similar to Pink Pop and Peach Petal from Revlon.

Revlon Swatches
As you can see that Fashion Schoop and Peach Petal are not really dupes. I think Petite Indulgence and Pink Pop are very similar.

Overall I'm really enjoying this set, I have been using it alot since the colors are great for everyday.

Xo
Monica

4 comments :

  1. I am beyond addicted to lip gloss. These are great colors.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look very very pretty! :) Thank you for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I want one!!! Those are great swatches!

    Love your blog by the way!! Xx

    http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Makes me want to go buy one. (:
    --

    Mind checking out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...