Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shoes to Choose

Hey guys!
I'm actually not a shoe kind of person, but lately I've been drooling for some pretty pairs. So I'll show you guys some.

Glitter Toms $54
Ok, so I usually don't like the regular Toms because I think they look like slippers, but these are cute, I saw one girl on campus wearing them and inmediately fell in love with them, and I'm torn between the gold ones and the pink ones. I have a lot of pink clothes, but I feel like they are a little harder to pull off, but the gold ones can go with any outfit, especially if I wear all black.

Sam Edelman "Quinn" $149.95 (they are on sale at Nordstrom for $99.90)
Where do I even begin... these are so lovely. They are 5" tall, with a 1" platform, but because they are wedges they are easier to walk in. I would love to wear this with skirts and dresses they would look so dainty. If I were to buy this pair (which I doubt because I'm a broke college student) I would so get them in black, because I just love black shoes.

Madden Girl "Kaliie" $39.96 (on amazon)

Oh hello there!... I think I will order this ones. These I think are so gorgeous, despite the design being so simple. They would look amazing with shorts and skinny jeans. I think I could get away with wearing them during the winter if I wear black tights with them.



Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" $169






This shoes are just too expensive for my budget. But I love the way they look. They are 5" tall with a 2" platform. I know that GoJane carries a dupe for this shoes. I actually bought it, but I will return them for 2 reasons. One of them they are damaged and I have not worn them even once, the other being, I cannot pull them off.

Steve Madden "Cirkus" $99
They are similar to the JC Litas, but these don't go all the say up to your ankles. So I think it makes it easier to wear with skinny jeans. It's a 5" heel and 1.5" platform.

So those are the pairs that I've had my eye on.
Let me know what you think.

Xo
Monica

4 comments :

  1. I've seen the glitter Toms shoes all over my campus. I love glitter and those shoes aren't bad, but I seriously cannot get over how bad they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey , Monica .. Omg it sooo good to hear from you !! .. i swear i got all excited when i saw your comment ..i haven't been checking your blog in a while and now that i did i love it , it's so much better and i love your posts ..please keep me updated . and stop by every now and then . i hope you're doing well sweety .
    N. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a lot of girls in TOMS but I don't like it. In this cold weather I wouldn't wear them.
    Maybe summer time.
    Plus it's been raining a lot in NYC.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...