Wednesday, February 23, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Glaze

In case you missed the chance to get the OPI Black Shatter from the Katy Perry Collection which is completely sold out and the only way to get a hold to it is if you buy it from ebay. OPI polishes retail from $8-9 US dlls, people on ebay are selling them for $15, a total scam. Luckily China Glaze has released a new collection called Cracle Glaze which consists of 6 polishes in this crackle/shatter form.
I only have 5 of them, they were already sold out of Black Mesh.
The 6 Colors are
-Black Mesh (a cream black)
-Cracked Concrete (a cream grey)
-Lightening Bolt (white)
-Crushed Candy (Tiffany Blue)
-Broken Hearted (hot pink)
-Fault Line (frosty purple)

Here is a swatch of all the colors I have.

I have to mention that they all dry to a matte finish, but that is no problem, just apply a clear nail polish or a shiny top coat. As for the formula they are all kind of gooey, except for cracked concrete which was the easiest to apply. Everytime I wear these I these I get tons of complements from people. They look so much cooler when you wear them with contrasting colors.

Overall I think they are worth checking out, but they are not a holly grail item.

PS
In case you were wondering how different is crushed candy from For Audrey I have a photo with them side by side and they are identical.
Xo
Monica

3 comments :

  1. Oooh i love all those shades! The cracked look is so in now! :)

    The Target here in Australia have Cosmetica brushes.. Im not too sure about the U.S..

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog!! love reading yours! http://jellybutton100.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...