Thursday, December 2, 2010

You Just Wait

Sorry guys I haven't been posting as much as I like.
My sister went on vacation and took the camera with her, and I was left camera-less.
But I have this new swatch!
This one is You Just Wait by Sinful Colors. Which is only 1.99 at Walgreens.
I must say that at first I hated it. I love pinks, and was looking for something that was very neutral. The first coat was extremely sheer, the only thing I could see was the golden/green shimmer. So I applied 4 coats in total to get the color opaque.

Still wasn't completely pleased the way it looked. I felt I was something my gramma would wear.

After two days of wearing this polish the color seem to become duller... and that's when i started to love this color!, weird right? I don't know if all the Sinful Colors are like this because I have "this is it" and it did the same thing.

I think this is one polish that is a must have and a staple item, it's a color that will never go out of style, and super cheap!

XO
Monica

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pink nail polish..I love it..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! The green shimmer in it is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nails!! The detail is amazing!! Makes it so much more special!
    Im so happy i ran into your blog because it such a great read and your posts are amazing!
    Im gonna follow you from now on:)
    hope you visit and follow me back!that would be fantastic!

    love from Belgium,
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...