Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Halloween Costume

I usually never dress up for Halloween. Last time I dressed up I was 4.
I wanted first to dress up as Cleopatra, but halloween night it's usally cold, and i was going to freeze since we planned to go to an outdoor event. Then I thought of Venus, but same thing, then I wanted a Native American, but those costumes were kind of pricey. So I opted for the cheapest costume I found at Walmart. It was a flapper one, when I showed my mom the costume, she told me she had a similar dress, so she gave it to me and returned the costume to Walmart, and just looked for a flapper headband. Found one at party city.

Here is my CustomeSo for makeup here is what I used
Face:
-MAC spf 50 primer
-Maybelline Dream mousse concealer
-NYC Pressed powder
Eyes
-Maybelline define a brow pencil
-Maybelline ultra brow brush on color
-NYX Clear mascara
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-NYX Eyeshadow in Sahara
-Wet N Wild Palette in Lust
-Ardel Lashes in 137
-Maybelline lash Stiletto
-Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Cheeks
-NYX Blush in Taupe
-NYX cream blush in Natural
-Smashbox powder blush in radiance
-Physicians Formula shimmer strips in rosy glow

Lips
-Burts Bees
-NYX lip liper in deep red
-Maybelline Moisture Renew Lipstick in Roseberry
-Revlon Lipgloss in Firecracker

Nails
-On toes: China Glaze Evening Seduction
-On Finger Nails: Rimmel Bare Naked

What did you guys dressed up as?
let me know

Happy Halloween!
Hope you have a wonderful time, be safe, and if you drink don't drive!

XO
Monica

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...